Bantry House & Garden
Bantry House and Garden is on the fringe of Bantry Town, commanding magnificent views over the bay. It is lived in by the descendants of the Earls of Bantry and has been enjoyed by visitors for 65 years. Highlights include classical statues, urns, ballustrades, the wisteria circle and fountain, parterre, terraces linked by 100 steps, circular beds, topiary, sunken garden, walled warden (allotments/poultry) and woodland walks.
- Name:Bantry House & Garden
- Address:Bantry House Bantry, Co. Cork
- Phone: 027 50047
- Website: http://www.bantryhouse.com
- Opening Times:10 a.m. – 5 p.m. for the house, garden open until 6 p.m. 30th March to end of October Tuesday to Sunday and bank holiday Mondays for March, April, May, September, October. Open 7 days per week for June, July, August. Admission €5.00, children under 16 free.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial disabled access to house and garden