Fota Arboretum and Gardens
Located in Cork harbour, Fota Arboretum & Gardens contain some of the finest examples of rare and tender trees and shrubs grown outdoors in Ireland. Extending over 11 hectares it includes an Orangery, water features and extensive walled gardens containing a variety of planting themes.
- Name:Fota Arboretum and Gardens
- Address:Mimosa House, Fota Estate Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork
- Phone:021 4812728
- Website: http://www.heritageireland.ie/
- Contact: Office of Public Works (OPW)
- Opening Times:Arboretum: April-end Oct, Daily 09.00-18.00;Nov-Mar, Daily 09.00-17.00. Walled Gardens: Weekdays 09.00-16.45 (Fri 15.45), Saturday April - Sept incl, 11.00 - 17.00; Sunday April - Sept, 14.00-17.00 (Easter, June & August Bank Holiday Mondays) Sunday. Please see: www.facebook.com/fotaopw for updates.
- Memberships:OPW, ROC
- Wheelchair Access:Yes