16 April 2011 19:57:41
spent the first part of the morning washing out big pots, then fixed a leaky hose. after dinner took some of the plants out of the tunnel to get at the potatoes, which needed to be earthed up. then hubby and i got stuck into doing the cloches. we got three of them made. one for the potatoes, one for the brassicas and one for turnips and rest of brassicas.
then we put back all the plants we took out of the tunnel and i put some spring pots just to add some colour. repoted my blueberries.
i am absolutely recked after all that, but delighted with the results.
tunnnel needs some work done, if i feel up to it tomorrow i will do it, if not it will get done during the week. some of the veg is ready to be hardened off,lettuce and beetroot and leeks and spring onions, need the space for other stuff.