17 Drumnamallaght Rd
An interesting garden with unusual plants, scree, crevice garden, stone troughs, herbaceous border, pond, and a stream. Featured in the Greenmount Gardens television programme and listed in Shirley Lanigan’s book, 100 Best Gardens in Ireland. Plants for sale.
- Name:17 Drumnamallaght Rd
- Address:17 Drumnamallaght Rd, Ballymoney BT53 7QX, Co. Antrim
- Phone:048/028 27662923
- Website: https://www.ulstergardensscheme.org.uk
- Contact:Mrs Dorothy Brown
- Opening Times:April to end September by appointment.
- Opening Seasons: Spring Summer Autumn