Abbey Court Hotel Garden
A beautiful rose garden, which contains the Trumpeter rose. This garden is surrounded by various shrubs such as Aucuba japonica, Pittosporum, Mahonia media Charity, Euonymus, Acer, Hosta, Hebe, Coninus – commonly known as Smoke bush, blue flowering Ceanothus and many more.There are 50-60 different species of plants in the gardens.
- Name:Abbey Court Hotel Garden
- Address:Old Dublin Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Website: https://www.abbeycourt.ie
- Contact:Mrs Alison Worrell
- Opening Times:Open all year. Daylight hours for garden visits.
- Wheelchair Access:Yes