Agharinagh Gardens at Griffins
Garden, the rugged beauty of the Rock & Water Garden or the sensory indulgence of the River Garden. It is truly a world of secret gardens, each designed and created from conception to realisation by Margaret and the Griffins staff.Don’t forget to look up although it is quite hard to miss the amazing new tree house. Complete with rope bridge leading to another smaller tree house, it was designed and constructed by Ollie O’Flaherty. Situated quite literally on the banks of a scenic river valley, these inspirational gardens are truly unique and create an atmosphere that is second to none. Afternoon Tea in the adjacent and highly scenic restaurant is a also a must when one visits Griffins! It’s a truly magical experience and a wonderful day out just 20 minutes from Cork City.
- Name:Agharinagh Gardens at Griffins
- Address:Agharinagh Dripsey, Co. Cork
- Phone:021 7334286
- Website: http://www.griffinsgardencentre.ie
- Contact: Margaret Griffin
- Opening Times:Mon-Sat & Bank Hols 9am-6pm, Sun 10am - 6pm. Restaurant open until 5:30pm.
- Wheelchair Access:Yes