A new garden combined with old natural woodland. The garden is of some historic significance in that the remains of an aqueduct dug during the famine as a relief project to convey water to a corn mill two miles away is still visible. Indeed stone mill wheels, a famine pot and lots of bog oak also feature. The entrance to the house is built with stone in the same manner as an ancient fort on the farm.
- Address:Stranorlar, Co. Donegal
- Phone:(074) 9131107/ (087) 2516806
- Website: https://www.donegalgardentrail.com
- Contact:Mr Tony Gallinagh
- Opening Times:Sunday: 19th May and 14th July (1-6pm), or by appointment. Admission: €5 donation to charity.