This is a unique setting (13 acres) on one of the most beautiful bays in Ireland. It creates the illusion that it is a lake but in fact it is the ocean. Bamboos, palms, tree ferns etc., what else could you ask for in the southern part of Ireland? It lacks the excessive heat of the Mediterranean but looks like you’re in it.
- Name:Bamboo Park
- Address:Glengarriff, Co. Cork
- Phone: 027 63007, Ticket Office: 027 63975, Mobile: 086 0628518.
- Website: https://www.bamboo-park.com
- Contact: Claudine de Thibault (Manager)
- Opening Times:9am to 7pm Daily all year. Admission: Adults €7.00, Seniors €6.00, Students €5.00. Special group price for minimum of 10 people, Children under 16 free. Season tickets available.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial