Bangor Castle Gardens
The garden is divided into four different sections, each with its own horticultural personality. It also boasts two unique pieces of sculpture inspired by the borough’s maritime history. The Ward family designed the Bangor Castle Walled Garden in the 1840s. It was previously unopen to the public and was considered by many as a secret garden!
- Name:Bangor Castle Gardens
- Address:Valentine rd, Castle Park, Bangor, BT20 4BT, Co. Down
- Phone:(048)/ (028) 91271200
- Website: https://www.visitardsandnorthdown.com
- Opening Times:Times vary per season. Please contact us to get times. Free Admission.