Garden of many parts: Victorian Rock Garden, The Sunken Garden, The Memory Garden and historic Fairy Tree.
‘Blessingbourne Country Estate, where the Manor House majestically overlooks Lough Fadda’. The tranquil location is complimented by a back drop of mature woodlands and delightful gardens featuring a terrace, lawns and borders with sunken garden. There are large mature Yew trees and Holm oak standing at the front of the house. Learn about the rich historical past of the estate and view the memory garden currently being developed to commemorate the American Army who were based at Blessingbourne during the Second World War. Take a walk around the 4km walking trails, discover the remnants of Mary Montgomery’s Rock Garden and beautiful Rhododendron walk.
- Name:Blessingbourne Estate
- Address:Murley Road, Fivemiletown, BT75 0QS, Co. Tyrone
- Website: https://www.blessingbourne.com/
- Contact: Colleen and Nick Lowry
- Opening Times:Open 7 days a week - £3.50 parking (on-site). Dogs on leads welcome!
- Wheelchair Access:Patial