Borris House Gardens & Woodlands
Explore the grounds of the estate taking in Mount Leinster, the Blackstairs Mountains and the Barrow Valley. Stroll along the woodland paths, enjoy some of the beautiful specimen trees, view the original Stew Pond and on your way take in the original Victorian laundry, the recently restored granary and the 18th century Ice House. The new lace garden which is set within the walls of the original laundry green illustrates the fascinating story of the Borris Lace through its predominantly white colour palette, lace inspired flowers, sculptures and stylised planting.
- Name:Borris House Gardens & Woodlands
- Address:Borris, Co. Carlow
- Phone:059 9771884
- Website: https://www.borrishouse.com
- Opening Times:Open: May-September, check website for opening times. Admission charge applies.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial