Carraig Abhainn Gardens
A 3 acre garden in the heart of Durrus, yet an oasis of peace and serenity. Enhanced by the woodland setting and surrounding mill stream, river and spectacular waterfall, the many tender and rare plants thrive in this mild, sheltered climate, providing continuous interest from March through to October.Special features include 5 locally made bridges, unique sculptures and statues, self-guiding walk ways and a portico with landscape painting by a local artist.
- Name:Carraig Abhainn Gardens
- Address:Durrus P75 T923, Co. Cork
- Phone:(087) 639 2477
- Website: www.facebook.com/carraigabhainngardens
- Contact: Eugene & Hazel Wiseman
- Opening Times:Monday to Saturday 9.30 a.m.-7.00 p.m. from 1st March to 31st October. Sundays by appointment. €8.00 p.p.