Castlewellan Arboretum & Annesley Garden
Castlewellan Forest Park covers 450 hectares of land lying north of the Mourne Mountains. The walled Annesley Garden, dating from 1740, provides a central focal point for the National Arboretum. This magnificent collection of trees and shrubs, set in beautiful surroundings, also incorporates fountains, ponds, ornamental greenhouses and broad sweeping vistas.
- Name:Castlewellan Arboretum & Annesley Garden
- Address:Castlewellan Newcastle, Co. Down
- Phone:(048)/ (028) 43778664
- Website: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/castlewellan-forest-park
- Opening Times:Access is via Castlewellan Forest Park (forest recreation charges) and it is open every day from 10.00 am to sunset.