First Est’d 30yrs ago in an exposed coastal location overlooking Donegal Bay. The garden falls away from the house in a series of hidden terraces with extensive range of plants. Grasses, rich exotic planting. An oasis of botanical beauty. A particular example of how a difficult site can be transformed. Featured in the Jan/ Feb 2018 edition of The Irish Garden magazine.
- Address:Kill Kilcar, Co. Donegal
- Phone:074 9738107/ 086 1506057
- Website: https://donegalgardentrail.com
- Contact: Carmel & Martin McLaughlin
- Opening Times:Sat 6th & Sun 7th July, Sat 21st & Sun 22nd July (12-6pm), or by appointment at other times. €5 donation to charity.
- Wheelchair Access:No