Set on two acres with amazing views of the Eany river. A mixture of woodland bordering a pond with bluebells in spring, a fernery in a natural cave, a long mixed border, a wild flower meadow with an abundance of wild orchids. Some whimsical features!
- Name:Cranny Garden
- Address:Inver, Co. Donegal
- Phone:(074) 97 36042/ (087) 9172440
- Website: https://www.donegalgardentrail.com
- Contact: Peter & Hedi Coyle
- Opening Times:Wed 15th May to Sun 30th June by appointment only. €5 to charity and garden upkeep.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial