Dawros Gallery and Garden
A four acre contemporary garden close to Kenmare on the Wild Atlantic Way. Set in native woodland next to the Dromoughty River waterfall. Charlotte Verbeek, the artist gardener, has created the garden over 25 years. The naturalistic planting blends seamlessly into wild areas with extensive use of grasses and perennials. The garden is included in the The Open Gardens of Ireland by Shirley Lanigan and has also featured in the Irish Garden magazine.
- Name:Dawros Gallery and Garden
- Address:Dawros Kenmare, V93 X0Y3, Co. Kerry
- Phone:(064) 6642145, (087) 6875461
- Website: https://charlotteverbeek.com/
- Contact: Charlotte Verbeek
- Opening Times:April to September by appointment by email. €8.00 donation to charity. Sorry no dogs or children.