Dunmanway Community Garden
Dunmanway Community Garden is located at Tonafora and is a community food initiative involving local residents and volunteers. With a classroom, polytunnel, education garden, herb garden, mediation space, community cooking area, play area and plenty of veg there is something for everyone! The garden is a place where people come to garden, socialise, learn, eat and relax. Young and old visit the garden and the gate is always open.
- Name:Dunmanway Community Garden
- Address:Tonafora Dunmanway, Co. Cork
- Phone:023 8856818
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Dunmanway-Community-Garden-Grow-it-Cook-it-Eat-it-518209444919338/
- Contact: Dunmanway Family Resource Centre
- Opening Times:The garden is open to visitors all day every day for self-guided visits but if you want to be sure that there will be someone there to show you around (and make a cuppa tea) the best times are Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 10am to 1pm from 26th March to September 28th. There is no charge for visiting the garden (although donations are always welcome).