Festina Lente Garden
Italian style 19th Century Walled Victorian Gardens with ornamental, pool and kitchen gardens and small garden centre selling plants, bulbs, seeds, pots, garden supplies, composted horse manure, gift shop and snack shop. Open to the public all year round, free entry but donations are welcome to the Festina Lente charity. Free parking, wheelchair accessible and dogs on leads are welcome. Festina Lente run Gardening Workshops and Social and Therapeutic Horticulture workshops as well seasonal family events & children’s parties. Garden tours may be booked for groups or individuals. There is also an Equestrian Centre onsite.
- Name:Festina Lente Garden
- Address:Old Connaught Avenue, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Website: https://festinalente.ie/
- Opening Times:All year round (closed Christmas week). Monday–Friday: 9am-5pm, Saturday: 9.30am-6pm, Sunday: 11am-6pm. Garden tours may be booked for groups or individuals.
- Memberships:GoIT, RHSI, VWG
- Wheelchair Access:Partial