This garden has been developed over many years on a minimal budget, respecting the natural flow of the three-quarter acre site, extending over three levels, the lowest being on post glaciation ‘raised beach’. Tucked into the hillside, sheltered from N winds, with a natural fall of planted rockery about 30ft high. A twisting path and steps lead down from the plateau to the lower garden. Interesting specimen trees and shrubs, a pond, perennial borders and naturalised bulbs provide all-year round colour and interest. Mobility access to both upper and lower gardens.
- Address:John's Brae, Greencastle, Co. Donegal
- Phone:074 9325969/ 0044 7803270884
- Website: https://www.donegalgardentrail.com
- Contact:Ms Margot Caldwell
- Opening Times:Summer months, by appointment. Please phone ahead. €5 admission to charity.
- Wheelchair Access:Yes