A natural stream flows through this garden that surrounds the farmhouse and traditional farm buildings. An unusual larch tree makes a striking feature. Herbaceous plants, roses and hydrangeas are in abundance. Other features include a box hedge parterre, an orchard and glasshouse.
- Address:Knappagh Westport, Co. Mayo
- Phone:086 8187542
- Website: https://www.clewbaygardentrail.ie
- Contact: June & Ken Bourke
- Opening Times:Sat 29th & Sun 30th June 1-5pm, Sat 13th & Sun 14th July 1-5pm. On Sat 29th June and Sat 13th July, 1-2pm there will be a talk on ‘Growing Cut Flowers’ and a demonstration of ‘Flower Arranging from the Garden’. Charity donation to Mayo/ Roscommon Hospice. Plants for sale. Tea, coffee and homemade cakes served.
- Wheelchair Access:partial