This is a country farmhouse garden established in 2015 on a challenging site. A natural stream flows
through the garden, colourful perennials, shrubs and roses are planted in borders and terraces.
Paths lead to the various features, a mature larch tree, box hedge parterre, orchard and a
glasshouse filled with plants. A polytunnel for vegetables is a new addition.
It is partially accessible by wheelchair. Plants for sale. Tea & coffee served.
The following talks/demonstrations will be held –
Saturday 4 th , July, 2pm, Vegetable Growing – Cormac Langan
Sunday 5th July, 2pm, ‘Garden Photography’ Frank Fullard
Saturday 11 th July, 2pm, ‘Flower Arranging’ Helena Moran
Sunday 12 th July, 2pm ‘Flower Arranging’ Helena Moran
Gena Heraty’s Haiti Orphanage Espwa Project Ltd. Reg no. CHY 111953
Take the N59 Clifden/Leenane road from Westport for 4kms and turn left on to the L58703 loop
- Address:Knappagh Westport, Co. Mayo, F28TD73
- Phone:086 8187542
- Website: https://www.clewbaygardentrail.ie
- Contact: June & Ken Bourke
- Opening Times:All the gardens in the Clew Bay garden trail are CLOSED and the 2020 trail has been deferred until 2021. However visitors may follow the gardens on our new Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pg/Clew-Bay-Garden-Trail-109603397321493
- Wheelchair Access:partial