Kilmokea Country Manor & Gardens is situated on Great Island near Campile, New Ross. There is a depth of richness in the unspoilt nature of these gardens where the wall garden is a place of peace and reflection with rose gardens, pools and herbaceous planting. Love seats are placed around every corner waiting to provide comfort for moments of contemplation. The potager designed as a box maize grows fruit and vegetables for the big house where B&B guests enjoy Organic pleasures. Spring water cascades in series of waterfalls through the woodland garden flowing past Camellias, Rhododendrons, Candelabra Primulas & Tree Ferns. Wooden Sculptures & a small Viking Settlement & Norman Motte nestle in the woodland garden together with the fairy village in the trees.
- Address:Great Island, Co. Wexford
- Phone:051 388109/ 086 6641946
- Website: https://www.kilmokea.com
- Contact:Mr & Mrs Mark & Emma Hewlett
- Opening Times:Wednesday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm: March 17th to end of May, Sept & Oct. Every day June, July & August. Admission: Adults €7.00, OAP € 6.00, Children under 16 €4.00. Kids under 2 years old: Free. Groups welcome. Up to 12.5% discount for groups of over 20.
- Memberships:WGT, GoIT
- Wheelchair Access:partial access