Knockrose is situatesd 500 feat above sea level nestling on the shoulder of The Scalp, in the south of county Dublin, Ireland. Knockrose itself is situated on a tri-vortex of ley lines which enables visitors to feel very protected and to become at peace with themselves
Olde-world, peaceful, woodland-backed countryside garden overflowing with beautiful cottage-garden plants, trees and shrubs. Secluded seating. Walled organic vegetable plot.
Free Parking for Cars & Minibuses N.B. (Coach drivers of larger vehicles must ‘phone 087-6193455 or 087-2982369 in advance for Drop-off point advice. On no account may coaches be parked in The Scalp Petrol Station opposite Knockrose entrance). FREE Guided tours. Refreshments by arrangement & Toilet Facilities available. Plants & wire sculptures for sale.
- Address:Enniskerry Road, The Scalp Kilternan, D18 Y280, Co. Dublin
- Phone:01 2958371/ 087 6193455
- Website: https://www.knockrose.com
- Contact:Mrs Patricia Farrell
- Opening Times:Garden open 1st May to 30th Sept. by appointment only. Open every Friday 15th May to 28th August 10am – 5pm without appointment
- Memberships:DGTrail, GoIT
- Wheelchair Access:No