Larchill Arcadian Garden
Larchill Arcadian Garden is a ‘Ferme Ornée’ or Ornamental Farm and is the only surviving, near complete, garden of its type in Europe. The Ferme Ornée gardens of the mid 18th century were an expression in landscape gardening of the Romantic Movement. 10 follies, set in 63 acres, includes an interesting selection of animals. Visitors are welcome to bring a picnic and stay after the 2pm gate closing time. Cloakroom facilities open in Tearooms. Please note: Tearooms Catering – only open for School Tours and pre-booked groups of 20 plus.
- Name:Larchill Arcadian Garden
- Address:Kilcock, Co. Kildare
- Phone:01 6287354
- Website: https://www.larchill.ie
- Contact:Mr Michael de las Casas
- Opening Times:May, June and August 10am-2pm. Admission: Adult: €8.00, Child: €6.00, Family: €30.00. See Website for more information.
- Wheelchair Access:partial