Mount Stewart House, Gardens & Temple of the Winds
Pleasure grounds with woodlands around a 5 acre lake complemented by formal gardens in rooms around the mansion house. Stunning, large and diverse plant collection from all around the world.
- Name:Mount Stewart House, Gardens & Temple of the Winds
- Address:Portaferry Road, Newtownards, Co Down BT22 2AD, Co. Down
- Phone:048/028 42788387
- Website: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/mount-stewart/
- Opening Times:Lakeside open all year, 10.00-18.00 daily. Formal gardens open 12 Mar-31 Oct, 10.00-18.00 daily. See website for garden event times.
- Memberships:Ulster gardens scheme, NatT
- Wheelchair Access:Yes