Mount Usher Gardens
Mount Usher Gardens are one of the best in the world and are a supreme example of the “Robinsonian Style”. Started in 1868, the garden now covers 22 acres (9 hectares) through the middle of which The Vartry River, highlighted by little weirs, runs. There are over 4,500 varieties of trees, shrubs and plants which includes Champion Trees of both Britain and Ireland. It has been maintained without weed killers or artificial fertilizers for over 30 years.
- Name:Mount Usher Gardens
- Address:Ashford, Co. Wicklow
- Phone: 0404 49672/ Cafe 0404 40116
- Website: https://www.mountushergardens.ie
- Contact:Mrs Please contact The Garden Admissions office 0404 49672
- Opening Times:Open Daily All Year. Admission: Adults €8, Senior Citizens & Students over 16 yrs €7, Children 4-16yrs €4, Under 4yrs free. Special group rates for 20+. Guided Tours €55 extra (advance booking).
- Memberships:DGTrail, VWG
- Wheelchair Access:Partially accessible
- Opening Seasons: Spring Summer Autumn Winter