Rossmore Forest Park
A special feature of the park is the rhododendron and azalea display, which is at its colourful best in early summer. Many of the original estate trees still remain, notably Scots pine, cedars and a monkey puzzle. The main avenue to the car park displays several large Sierra or giant redwoods while an avenue of yew trees runs a full 460 metres from the walled garden to the mausoleum in the graveyard.
- Name:Rossmore Forest Park
- Address:Monaghan, Co. Monaghan
- Website: https://www.coillte.ie
- Opening Times:From 8am (Daylight hours)
- Wheelchair Access:Partial