Salterbridge House & Gardens
The garden at Salterbridge is one of several to be found along the Blackwater valley and especially near Cappoquin and Lismore notable for their fine shrubs and trees. For further details see website.
- Name:Salterbridge House & Gardens
- eircode:P51 H985
- Address:Cappoquin, Co. Waterford
- Phone:058 54952 / 087 2030763/ 086 8223005
- Website: https://salterbridgehouseandgarden.com
- Opening Times:Open 9am to 1pm: 17th of April, 1st of June, 15th-28th of August. House and Garden €10p.p., Garden only €5p.p. Groups welcome throughout the year - but by prior appointment only please.
- Memberships:WatGT, GoIT
- Wheelchair Access:Yes, when dry