The Dower House
19th century gardens with plantings of many fine specimens surround an 18th century house and include a white garden, described by Jane Powers, Irish Times as one of ‘Wicklow’s finest gardens’. In high summer, the wild flower meadow is a glorious, thriving oasis.
No Dogs (Guide Dogs accepted)
No picnics or prams on grass
Children must be supervised at all times
- Name:The Dower House
- Address:Rossanagh, Co. Wicklow, A67 XR62
- Phone:085 191 1275/0404 40168
- Website: https://www.dublingardens.com
- Contact:Mrs Patricia Butler
- Opening Times:Mid-May to Mid-July. Groups only (minimum 2) by appointment. Open in aid of Wicklow Hospice. Adults: €5.00 p.p. Tea/coffee/homemade biscuits available by arrangement (€3.00 p.p.).
- Memberships:DGTrail, GoIT, Partner Garden RHSI
- Wheelchair Access:Partial