The Edible Landscape Project
The Edible Landscape Project is a Westport-based growing initiative teaching how, why, where, and when to plant edible (and heritage where possible) fruit and nut trees and shrubs, root and leaf vegetables and wild herbs. Planting so far has taken place in key areas along Westport Town Greenway in Co. Mayo. Learning takes place through a series of practical planting, pruning and grafting workshops.
- Name:The Edible Landscape Project
- Address:Westport Town Greenway, Westport Town, Co. Mayo
- Phone:086 600 8560/ 087 289 0235
- Website: https://ediblelandscape.ie
- Contact:Ms Caithriona McCarthy
- Opening Times:Please see website for further information.