Wells House & Gardens
Wells House has a stunning Victorian Terrace Garden, designed by the renowned architect Daniel Robertson (responsible for the gardens at Powerscourt House and Johnstown Castle among others) between 1830 – 1845, and recently lovingly restored to his plans, a must see for gardening enthusiasts. In addition to our garden we have our Daffodil Walk, the earliest daffodil dating circa 1666. Our woodland walk has been named after Lady Francis who lived at Wells House from 1870 with her husband Charles Mervyn.
- Name:Wells House & Gardens
- Address:Gorey, Co. Wicklow
- Phone:053 9186737/ 087 9974323
- Website: https://wellshouse.ie
- Contact: Sabine Rosler or Norma Quinsey
- Opening Times:10am to 6pm May to September, 11am to 4pm October to April.
- Memberships:WGT, GoIT
- Wheelchair Access:Partial