Remove lawn turf

theresa Kenneally asked 15 years ago

I recently saw on a gardening programme “super garden” a machine to remove the top layer of turf / lawn to prepare for ground work. It was not a rotavator……..can you help me with what this machine is called. THanks Teri

1 Answers

Gerry Daly Staff answered 5 years ago
The machine for lifting sods is generally known as a ‘sod lifter’ or ‘sod-cutter’, available in hire shops.