I Recently bought this Lobelia ‘St Elmo’s Fire’. I have young kids and am hearing now that this could be poisonous….Is this true..thanks
I have read your answer how to get rid of moss, but I have more questions. My garden had lots of trees around it but they have been cut down, so now i need to deal with the ever growing problem of moss:
1. Do i need to areate or scarify the lawn beforehand?
2. Is it a good time to scarify the lawn now or have i left it just that bit late?
Thanks for the advice,
All kinds of lobelia have poisonous substances in the sap, which is highly unlikely to poisonous humans unless they eat the stems, but a skin irritation can arise in some people from contact with the sap.
Many garden and wild plants have poisonous substances in them, for instance, daffodils, snowdrops and foxgloves!