1 Ballytrustan Road
This unique seven-acre garden lies in Lecale, created over the last five decades. A disused quarry turned into a large sheltered amphitheatre surrounded by trees and shrubs.
- Name:1 Ballytrustan Road
- Address:Downpatrick BT30 7AQ, Co. Down
- Website: https://www.ulstergardensscheme.org.uk/
- Contact:Mr Michael & Mrs Geraldine Galloway
- Opening Times:Open for Ulster Garden Scheme Sat 25th & Sun 26th May '19, 2-5pm. children must be strictly supervised due to the dangerous cliff faces.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial