11 Sallagh Road
Two acre plantsman’s garden situated on the Antrim Coast and comprising a number of paths winding through maturing woodland interspersed with small ponds. It contains extensive collections of herbaceous plants, shrubs and trees, many of them propagated by the owner. Large collection of Hellebores.
- Name:11 Sallagh Road
- Address:Cairncastle, Ballygally, Larne, BT40 2NE, Co. Antrim
- Phone:048/028 28583003
- Contact:Mr. & Mrs D. Ledsham
- Opening Times:April to end Oct. by appointment. Not suitable for small children.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial
- Opening Seasons: Spring Summer Autumn