Multi-themed spaces: herbaceous borders, rose garden, water garden, rock outcrop, woodland garden and vegetable area. All situated on half an acre on three south-facing terraces with winding paths. The garden includes ceramic sculptures by Conall O’Caiomh made at his home studio and some of which are on sale. See: www.HowthCeramics.com
- Address:Ardán, Windgate Road: Howth, D13 K718
- Phone:087 9724271
- Website: https://www.dublingardens.com/
- Contact: Conall O`Caoimh and Nuala Doherty
- Opening Times:By appointment only (May to Sep) and in conjunction with www.HSHS.ie open-days. Admission €5.00.
- Memberships:DGTrail, HSHS
- Wheelchair Access:Partial