Featured in 2016, as one of the Top Ten Secret Gardens in the UK, by The Guardian newspaper. A 6 acre garden in a 17th century landscape with original cottage and barn. Enjoy many delightful features, from the traditional entrance pillars to fairy tree, hole tree and Celtic spiral walk. Explore the lakeside and formal gardens, numerous borders, orchard and woodland areas. An extensive collection of herbaceous plants; a haven for plant lovers. Rare plants for sale. Garden Tearoom.
- Name:Ballyrobert Gardens
- Address:154 Ballyrobert Road, Ballyclare, BT39 9RT, Co. Antrim
- Phone:028 93322952 or 07837690332
- Website: https://www.ballyrobertgardens.com
- Contact:Mr Maurice Parkinson
Opening Times:Open 1st March to 30th September, Monday to Saturday.
From October to February open by appointment. Ulster Garden Scheme open days Sat 29th & Sun 30th June, 2-5pm
- Memberships:GoIT, NatT
- Wheelchair Access:Partially suitable