Belvedere House, Gardens & Park
The magnificent 160 acre Lakeside Estate of Belvedere House, Gardens & Park boasts a fully restored Georgian Villa and a fascinating Victorian Walled Garden with one of Ireland’s finest collections of rare and special plants. The naturalistic designed 18th century parkland is punctuated with Romantic Follies includes the largest in Ireland; “The Jealous Wall” and there are also 3 outdoor children’s playgrounds, a fairy garden and many picnic areas on the estate.
Within the welcoming Visitor Services Centre is a Licensed Restaurant and Gift Shop
- Name:Belvedere House, Gardens & Park
- Address:Tullamore Road, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
- Phone:044 9349060
- Website: https://www.belvedere-house.ie
- Opening Times:Open daily year round from 9.30am. Gardens and grounds open late in summer. Belvedere has a year round calender of events including a host of seasonal events; see website for more details.
- Wheelchair Access:Gardens, Parkland, Trails are accessible & wheelchairs are available to use