Blarney Castle Gardens
Blarney Castle’s 60 acres of gardens are a joy to explore. Visit the prehistoric Fern Garden, the deadly Poison Garden, and the magical Rock Close.
Make a wish on the famous wishing steps while the waterfall cascades alongside. Stroll by the lake, river side and woodlands or in the dazzingly beautiful arboretums and herbaceous borders in all their splendour.
- Name:Blarney Castle Gardens
- Address:Blarney Castle Blarney, Co. Cork
- Phone:021 4385252
- Website: https://www.blarneycastle.ie
- Contact: Adam Whitbourn
- Opening Times:9.00am – 5.30pm with last admission 4.30pm for the foreseeable.
- Memberships:GoIT, WCGT
- Wheelchair Access:Partial (not to castle)