Castle Grove Country House Gardens
Castle Grove is a Country House set in 200 acres of mature parkland. The house was built in 1695 and boasts a fascinating history, with gardens designed by Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown. There is a four acre Walled Garden dating back to the 1800‘s. Visitors are welcome to view the gardens and explore the secret trail to the shores of Lough Swilly.
- Name:Castle Grove Country House Gardens
- Address:Ramelton Road, Eigherross, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Phone:074 9151118
- Website: https://www.donegalgardentrail.com
- Contact: Irene Sweeney
- Opening Times:Easter to October (11am-5pm). Admission free.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial