A secret garden in a woodland setting outside Shankill originally planted in the 1810’s featuring specimen trees – extended in the 1980’s with formal vistas through romantic gothic follies and tropical planting. Included in Jane Powers book ‘The Irish Garden’
- Name:Corke Lodge
- Address:Woodbrook, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Phone:00353 (0) 872 447006
- Website: https://www.corkelodge.com/
- Contact:Mr Alfred Cochrane
- Opening Times:Groups of 10+ by appointment only. €5.00 Admission. House by special arragement.
- Wheelchair Access:Yes