Fairbrook House Gardens and Museum of Figurative Art
Situated at the river Dawn six acres of a former woollen mill have been changed into paradise.Ruins of the mill have been integrate in the design with many water features. A pool with reet beds recycling the water, a lily pond, topiary, maze, fernery, bonsai, lavender fields enclosed by white rose, Winchester Cathedral, 80 m fruit and wisteria walk and more. Water and woodland garden, historic mill pond. In the out house the Fairbrook Collection, a museum with magic realistic art.
- Name:Fairbrook House Gardens and Museum of Figurative Art
- Address:Fairbrook House Kilmeaden, Co. Waterford
- Phone:051 384657
- Website: http://www.fairbrook-house.com
- Contact:Mrs Clary Mastenbroek
- Opening Times:1 May - 30 September, by appointment only. Closed Monday & Tuesday. Limited plants and seeds for sale, garden teas and refreshments by arrangement. Adult: € 7,00. No dogs, no young children.
- Wheelchair Access:No