Glebe Gardens and Cafe
These romantic gardens by the sea are constantly evolving. Over the last couple of years a new walk has been created among woodland planting of ferns, bulbs and shady perennials. The vegetable garden is always changing and while the emphasis is on productivity, this season we will be planting more flowers and herbs to provide food for our pollinator, and look out for our new rose borders inter planted with cottage garden plants and perennials. Some things are always constant; spring bulbs, tulips, roses, perennials and the meadow and amphitheatre, last but not least peace and tranquillity.
- Name:Glebe Gardens and Cafe
- Address:Baltimore, Co. Cork
- Phone:028 20579
- Website: https://www.glebegardens.com or Facebook.com/GlebeGardensCafe
- Contact: Peter & Jean Perry
- Opening Times:In summer: Gardens open Easter to end of September, Wednesday to Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Bank Holidays: 10 a.m.to 6 p.m. Award winning café open May to September. Admission: Adults €5.00; Children free.
- Wheelchair Access:partial