Glenavon Japanese Garden
This one acre garden, created over 14 years, on the challenging clay Macemore soil, depicts the four seasons and is centred round a beautifully recreated Japanese pavilion. Stone lanterns, statues and other features accentuate this theme and a Liquidambar walk flanks one of the perimeters. There is also a craft shop.
- Name:Glenavon Japanese Garden
- Address:Glen Richards, Courtown Harbour, Gorey, Y25 XH76, Co. Wexford
- Phone:053 9425331/ 085 2048737
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/glenavonjapanesegarden
- Contact:Ms Iris Checkett
- Opening Times:May to August: Sun to Fri, 2-5pm (or by appointment)