Grey Abbey House
Situated on the Ards Peninsula, Grey Abbey House has been in the possession of the Montgomery family since 1607. The micro climate provided by Strangford Lough means that a wide variety of trees, shrubs and plants flourish in the gardens. As well as the parkland landscape there are two orchards containing unusual varieties of apple trees, a working walled vegetable garden, herbaceous and shrub rose borders, and a southern hemisphere garden. Dogs are welcome, on leads.
- Name:Grey Abbey House
- Address:Newtownards BT22 2QA, Co. Down
- Phone:048/ 028 4278 8666
- Website: https://www.greyabbeyhouse.com/
- Contact: William and Daphne Montgomery
- Opening Times:By Appointment.
- Memberships:NatT, Historic Houses Associations
- Wheelchair Access:Partial