Historic Georgian Palladian house set in several acres of landscaped gardens including walled garden, bluebell wood, pine walk with majestic specimens e.g. Monterey Pine. Walks through mature azaleas, rhododendrons, camelias, davidia, magnolias, berberis etc and stunning old roses. Home of famous artists Letitia and Eva Hamilton.
- Name:Hamwood House
- Address:Dunboyne, Co. Meath A86 C667
- Phone:(086) 3722701/ (01) 8255210
- Website: https://hamwood.ie/
- Contact: Charles Hamilton
- Opening Times:April-September, Fri-Sun 10.00-19.00; Fri to Sun. House can be visited by prior arrangement for groups of 10+.