Hillsborough Castle Garden
The gardens at Hillsborough Castle, known as the Small Park, cover almost 100 glorious acres, perfect for hours of exploring. Wills Hill, Earl of Hillsborough, set out the Small Park in the mid-1700s. The fashion was for a landscape that looked natural, with trees breaking to reveal interesting views. Now, the breath-taking Walled Garden, Lost Garden, Moss Walk and Parterre Garden have each been meticulously restored for all to enjoy.
- Name:Hillsborough Castle Garden
- Address:The Square, Hillsborough BT26 6AG
- Phone:(048)/ (028) 3166 6000
- Website: www.hrp.org.uk/hillsborough-castle
- Opening Times:Open daily from 18 April 2019, 09.30-16.00 (last admission is 15.00). 1hr 45minutes from Dublin .
- Wheelchair Access:Yes