New garden on secluded site close to Lough Derg and popular village of Terryglass. Natural setting with borders which have peonies, dahlias and a range of colourful shrubs and box hedging. Plants and preserves/chutneys for sale. Price of entry to include morning coffee/afternoon tea. Lunches also available. 600 metre walk to lakeside and woodland being planted with spring bulbs and woodland cyclamen.
- Name:Hough’s Garden
- Address:Ballinderry Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Phone:086 8466461
- Website: https://www.gardensofireland.org
- Contact:Mr Michael Wilkinson
- Opening Times:Open to small/large groups by appointment. Entry to include morning coffee/afternoon tea. Lunches also available.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial