Huntington Castle Gardens
17th cent. layout with original lime avenue planted in 1680, yew walk, parterre. With new additgional plantings, Tree Trail featuring numerous rare and national champions. plus children’s adventure area. Restored lake and 17th century fishpond. Refurbished tearoom and gift shop. House tours also available. New additional plantings completed in 2014.
- Name:Huntington Castle Gardens
- Address:Clonegal, Co. Carlow
- Phone:053 9377160
- Website: https://www.huntingtoncastle.com
- Opening Times:May to September 2-6 p.m daily. House 2-5 p.m. weekends in May and September and daily June to August. For special events outside these times see website. Open at other times by arrangement. Gardens: adults €5, U12 €2.50. Usual concessions. House & gardens: adults €9, children U7 no extra charge. Family and group discounts.
- Wheelchair Access:partial access (Garden Only)