Huntington Castle Gardens
Original 17th Century wilderness with formal gardens and original lime avenue planted in 1680, yew walk, parterre. With new additional plantings, Tree collection featuring numerous rare and national champions, plus children’s adventure area. Restored lake and 17th century fishponds. Refurbished tearooms and gift shop. House tours also available. New additional plantings ongoing.
- Name:Huntington Castle Gardens
- eircode:Y21 K237
- Address:Clonegal, Co. Carlow, Y21 K237
- Phone:053 9377160
- Website: https://www.huntingtoncastle.com
- Opening Times:Gardens May to September 11-6 p.m daily. House tours 1-5 p.m. For special events outside these times see website. Open at other times by arrangement. Gardens: adults €6 U12 €3. Usual concessions. House & gardens: adults €10 children €5. Family and group discounts.
- Wheelchair Access:partial access (Garden Only)