John F. Kennedy Aboretum
John F. Kennedy Arboretum is dedicated to the memory of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 35th president of the United States of America until his assassination on 22nd November 1963. It consists of 622 acres including 4,500 types of trees and shrubs, 200 forest plots, rhododendrons and dwarf conifers. We offer exhibitions, guided tours, signposted walks, lake, cafe & miniture railway (seasonal), pony & trap serivce, also a playground and picnic area.
- Name:John F. Kennedy Aboretum
- Address:New Ross, Co. Wexford
- Phone:051 388171
- Website: https://www.heritageireland.ie
- Contact:Mr Bill Hurley (Manager)
- Opening Times:October–March: 10.00–17.00; April: 10.00–18.30; May-August: 10.00–20.00; September: 10.00–18.30.
- Memberships:WGT, OPW