Kells Bay Gardens
A spectacular sub-tropical garden which has thrived for 150 years in the mild microclimate of Kells Bay. Almost 45 acres, through which the Deligeenagh River tumbles through woodland and glade is crossed by The SkywalkIreland’s longest rope-bridge. It has Europe’s largest collection of tree ferns and Ireland’s largest palm tree. Tea rooms, cafe©, Thai restaurant and a specialist garden centre are open daily.
- Name:Kells Bay Gardens
- Address:Kells Caherciveen, V23 EP48, Co. Kerry
- Phone:066 9477975
- Website: http://www.kellsbay.ie
- Contact:Mr Billy Alexander
- Opening Times:Open daily all year round from 09.00 - 18.00. Late evening opening during April through to the end of September. By appointment in January.
- Wheelchair Access:Partial, Toilets available